- John Spica is a hard working family man, a proud father of two teenage young adults who will fight for working families, children, seniors, veterans and small business owners.
- John Spica is a proud Democrat running for Michigan’s House of Representatives, 30th District which comprises of Sterling Heights, Utica and Shelby Township.
- John was born in Detroit, MI and spent his childhood living in East Detroit, MI. John graduated from East Detroit High School. He attended Oakland University, graduating with a BA in Political Science with a minor in Communications. After graduating, John went into auto sales for a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership in Macomb County. Since 2000 he has worked at a dealership in Sterling Heights as one of their top performers. John truly cares about his customers, listening to their needs, providing excellent customer service and exceeding their expectations. John knows how to get things done.
- John has raised a family in Sterling Heights putting both of his children through the Utica Public School system. John has insight into our educational system having faced the challenges himself with his own children.
- John has resided in Sterling Heights and Utica for over 20 years. John understands the needs of the community.
- John is currently engaged and resides in Utica.